This family of standard level indicators comes in low-level, high-level, and multi-level designs for both low and high-level indications. These dry contact float level switches require no power source and come standard with 72" cable leads. Units can also be ordered and configured with alarm boxes with on-board battery-powered indication. For those drum applications requiring a non-contact level device, the Madison U3M Mini Ultrasonic Sensor (#56173) is the way to go. This sensor also mounts directly into a 3/4" NPT bung and requires a power source. The sensor is calibrated by the user using an on-board push button. The U3M is available in two configurations: one that is designed for infrequent removal and the other with a connector lead-wire termination for quick disconnect and removal from the drum head. These sensors are configured with RS485 communications for PC networks.
- Designed specifically for standard 20, 30 & 55 gallon drums
- Will fit-up directly with standard 3/4" NPT bungs
- Remote alarm & power abilities
- Choice of contact or non-contact level indication & alarm
- Easy mating to standard drum bungs
- Indicators do not include alarm