Madison point-level float switches use reed switch technology that is simple, reliable, and durable. They detect when liquid levels have reached the desired point and act as a switch to trigger or activate the necessary response. General applications for single-point level sensors include high-low level alarms, overflow or spill prevention, and pump control. A multi-level float switch has two or more points of contact that can activate or deactivate different switches as liquids rise and fall to the different predetermined levels. These can be configured for specific applications and paired with a panel meter and/or alarm by special order. Alarm boxes with or without on-board battery-powered indication are also available by special order; contact us for a quote.
- Designed specifically for standard 20, 30 & 55 gallon drums
- Will fit-up directly with standard 3/4" NPT bungs
- Remote alarm & power abilities
- Easy mating to standard drum bungs
- Indicators do not include alarm