These vials have a two-piece push and turn cap that is child resistant. The vials are made within USP "Tight" specifications. They offer a safe but simple design. Just push down on the cap while turning for easy opening. The cap is securely closed when you hear a snap while turning. Vials are available in amber, blue, and green. They come complete with the two-piece child resistant push and turn cap and they meet "Child Resistant" protocol.
- Meet "Child Resistant" protocol
- Made within USP "Tight" specifications
- They offer a safe, but simple, design
- Push down on cap while turning to open
- Cap securely closed when you hear a snap
- Rx Label Length: 4.8"
- Dimensions: 1.86" ID x 5.45" Hgt.