The mortars with lips are glazed on the outside, except for the bottom, while the pestles are glazed to the grinding surface. Thermal shock resistance, average coefficient of expansion from 20°C to 200°C is 3.56 x 10-5, gradually increasing to 4.69 x 10-5 at 1050°C.
- Oversized pestle for easier grinding
- Porcelain is heat tested in factory
- No softening of glaze occurs up to 1000°C
- Extremely white
- Excellent resistance to acids & alkalies
- Do not use for hydrofluoric acid
- Dimensions: 80mm Mortar Hgt. x 194mm Pestle Hgt.