Genderless AseptiQuik® G connectors enable quick and easy sterile connections, even in non-sterile environments. The connectors' robust construction provides enhanced user confidence and reliable performance without the need for clamps, fixtures or tube welders. Biopharmaceutical manufacturers benefit from a full range of interchangeable flow solutions with the quality and market availability they expect from the leader in single-use connection technology. FLIP-CLICK-PULL is the innovative three-step connection process that reduces the risk of operator error. Connectors have an integrated pull tab that acts as a protective cover reducing part complexity and ensures simultaneous removal of both membranes. They have the Colder click which is an audible confirmation of assembly. Non-returnable.
- White polycarbonate
- Clear, platinum-cured silicone seals
- High temp version has hydrophobic polyethersulfone membrane
- Genderless-design eases integration of single-use systems
- Gamma: up to 50kGy irradiation
- Autoclave High Temp (HT) Version: up to 266°F for 60 min.
- Pressure rating: up to 43.5 psi, 3.0 bar
- Temperature: 34°F to 104°F (1°C to 40°C)
- Meets USP Class VI & ADCF requirements