The Venturi design allows smaller pumps to take advantage of the surrounding liquid to create a high velocity flow yield at the diffuser. BEX eductors are used for mixing chemicals, suspending solids, adjusting pH, "sweeping" debris or sludge toward a filter intake and many other useful applications. Typical applications: plating tanks, cleaning tanks, phosphating tanks, e-coat tanks, fertilizer tanks & pulp tanks.
- 1/4" MNPT
- Circulation yields 4 to 5 times inlet flow
- Works the same way as larger eductors but on a smaller scale
- Compact design is great for small tanks
- Compact design maximizes circulation
- Color coded for easy identification