High density polyethylene tanks are suitable in the following applications: windshield washer tanks, coolant recovery tanks, hydrostatic tanks, oil tanks, overflow bottles, soap tanks, solvent tanks, and hydraulic tanks. Caps sold separately. Some models are available with rugged mounting tab with slots for easy installation. All tanks have a blow molded seamless wall construction which gives the user the high quality and low maintenance necessary in fluid handling applications. Tanks are also 100% leak tested prior to shipment. All sizes listed are nominal. Height does not include neck; add .85" for overall height. On tanks with mounting tabs width includes mounting tabs. Max working temperature is 180°F and max working pressure is 5 psi. All tanks are UV resistant, accessories are not. Tanks do not meet CARB/EPA requirements and should not be used for fuel.
- Blow molded seamless wall construction
- Height with neck: 11.85"
- Some tanks have rugged mounting tabs with slots
- Tanks are UV resistant, accessories are not
- 100% leak tested prior to shipment
- Do not meet CARB/EPA requirements; not for fuel
- Maximum pressure: 5 psi
- Maximum temperature: 180°F
- Caps sold separately