This tank was created to serve a unique application in which the tank is mounted on an angled surface. Equipment examples include power washers and walk behind commercial turf equipment. Additionally, there are many unique custom products in which this tank is an ideal fit. Prominent Applications: Fuel Tanks, Coolant Recovery, Oil Tanks, Washer Fluid and Specialty Fluids & Coolants for Unique Equipment. Our 2 gallon tank is currently produced in HDPE in both black and natural colors with UV protection in the same rugged construction as our other products. This tank, which is included in our CARB and EPA certifications for fuel applications, includes built in vapor and expansion chamber, and accepts components for fuel systems. The neck accepts our 2.25" (5.71 cm) cap series.
- Tanks meet the CARB (California Air Resource Board)
- Tanks meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements for evaporative emissions
- Available in a variety of tank & purge port size combinations
- CARB Executive Orders: C-U-06-014 (Natural Tanks)
- EPA Certifications: EPA-FLM-NA1 (Natural Tanks)
- Dimensions: 1.75” ID Neck x 14-1/2" L x 5-1/2" W x 9-13/16" Hgt.
- Fuel lines, fittings & carbon canisters need to be added by end user