These tanks meet the CARB (California Air Resource Board) and U.S. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) requirements for evaporative emissions. Beginning in 2007, government regulations have changed for evaporative emissions on small off-road gasoline powered equipment, changing the use of traditional fuel tanks. Sizes range from one to eight gallons. Our compliant products offer your engineering group a design-based solution to the ever changing agency regulations, providing a rapid product development timeline and lower overall investment. These products are typically used by the small off-road equipment industry on products serving lawn care, agriculture, and construction industries. CARB Executive Orders: C-U-06-014 (Natural Color Tanks) and C-U-07-012 (Black Color Tanks. EPA Certifications: EPA-FLM-NA1 (Natural Color Tanks) and EPA-FLM-BA1 (Black Color Tanks).
- Tanks meet the CARB (California Air Resource Board)
- Tanks meets U.S. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) requirements for evaporative emissions
- Available in a variety of tank & purge port size combinations
- CARB Executive Orders: C-U-06-014 (Natural Tanks) & C-U-07-012 (Black Tanks)
- EPA Certifications: EPA-FLM-NA1 (Natural Tanks) & EPA-FLM-BA1 (Black Tanks)
- Fuel lines, fittings & carbon canisters need to be added by end user