Available in PVC or Polypropylene (PP) with Santoprene® gaskets, Tamco® tank fittings handle a wide range of temperature and chemical application requirements. When installed in a tank these tank fittings add a FNPT connection for attaching tube fittings, spigots, valves and more. To Install: Cut hole in tank wall with hole saw or sharp blade, insert fitting (should fit loosely), thread on and tighten nut. We can install fittings in your tank or container in the position you designate, or you can buy them loose.
- PVC or Polypropylene fittings
- Santoprene® gaskets on all
- PVC temperature range: 34°F to 140°F
- PP temperature range: 34°F to 200°F
- Santoprene® & Polypropylene meet FDA standards
- PVC meets NSF 61 requirements