Available in PVC or Polypropylene (PP) with Santoprene™ gaskets, Tamco® tank fittings handle a wide range of temperature and chemical application requirements. When installed in a tank, these tank fittings add an FNPT connection for attaching tube fittings, spigots, valves, and more. To Install: Cut a hole in the tank wall with a hole saw or sharp blade, insert fitting (should fit loosely), thread on, and tighten the nut. We can install fittings in your tank or container in the position you designate, or you can buy them loose.
- PVC or polypropylene fittings
- Santoprene™ gaskets
- PVC temperature range: 34°F to 140°F
- PP temperature range: 34°F to 200°F
- Santoprene™ & polypropylene meet FDA standards
- PVC meets NSF 61 requirements