The ‚ÄúCKD‚Äù Check Valves utilize a flexible elastomer disc for their sealing action. This sensitive disc offers very low pressure sealing. In addition, the disc requires extremely minimal pressure to move to the open position. Since these sealing discs are self-centering, they seal in the identical position every time, allowing more reliable sealing and prolonged life. The elastomer disc is kept clean by the constant flushing action of the inlet flow, keeping the sealing area free of particles which otherwise might cause leakage. When inlet pressure is sensed the sealing disc is pushed off the valve seat opening the valve. In this position the sealing disc is supported internally allowing the valve to operate under high flow conditions with relatively no force or stress on the disc.
- PVC or natural polypropylene
- Viton™ or EPDM disc
- Designed to prevent reverse flow of extremely corrosive & ultra-pure liquids
- Female NPT
- Minimum back pressure required to close: 1/2 psi
- Pressure rating @ 75°F: 140 psi (PVC) & 125 psi (PP)
- Maximum temperature: 140°F (PVC) & 180°F (PP)