BQ45GL Series bottle caps include a PMC12 quick disconnect coupling or FitQuik® connector integrated into a cap designed for 45GL bottles. The BQ45GL Series features a hydrophobic packaging vent, polyethylene gasket, and a hose barb for mounting a dip tube. Adding quick disconnects to media bottles makes changing laboratory consumable products safer and easier. The factory-installed quick disconnects ensure caps properly seal to bottles (even without sealing rings). The hydrophobic packaging vent encourages proper fluid handling protocol allowing easy disconnections to replace or refill consumables in the correct location. They have a polyethylene foam liner that allows dispensing from the container while preventing accidental spillage.
- HDPE base cap
- LDPE gasket
- Hydrophobic PTFE packaging vent
- Polypropylene quick disconnect; 316 SS & EPDM O-ring
- Polypropylene FitQuik® connector
- Hose barb for mounting 1/4" ID dip tube
- Temperature range: 32°F to 120°F