Flexible polyurethane foams are designed to perform several different functions or combinations of purposes such as holding materials (reservoiring), transporting or carrying liquids (wicking), releasing ingredients (applying), and picking up residue (wiping).
- Reticulated - cell walls are removed to increase the porosity of the foam
- Porosity: 10 PPI (Pores Per Inch)
- Ester based
- Nominal Pore Count: 8 - 13 PPI
- Density: 1.7 - 2.1 Lbs. per Cu. Ft.
- Tensile Strength: 14 psi
- Minimum Elongation: 150%
- Tear Strength: 8.25 lbf./in.