Flexible polyurethane foams are designed to perform several different functions or combinations of purposes such as holding materials (reservoiring), transporting or carrying liquids (wicking), releasing ingredients (applying), and picking up residue (wiping).
- Reticulated - cell walls are removed to increase the porosity of the foam
- Porosity: 30 PPI (Pores Per Inch)
- Ether based
- Nominal Pore Count: 25 - 33 PPI
- Density: 1.33 - 1.55/cu. ft.
- Tensile Strength: 10 psi
- Minimum Elongation: 100%
- Tear Strength: 3.0 lb./in.
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"