Drums are blow molded of high molecular weight high density polyethylene. Drums have a coated steel sidelever lockband. 76524 has a 2‚Äù and a 3/4‚Äù NPS bung. Maximum filling temperature is 150°F. When filling at these recommended temperatures drums should be allowed to cool to ambient prior to stacking. Drums filled at elevated temperatures should be vented properly to prevent vacuum formation within the drum which can compromise stacking capabilities. Can be stacked 3 high (1+2) maximum with pallets between drums. Maximum top load on bottom drums not to exceed 1200 lbs each. Handle with parrotbeak, side grabber and sling. Compatibility with hazardous materials as listed in 49CFR are the responsibility of the filler. Drums have a 2‚Äù NPS bung and vent in lid. UN/DOT rating: 1H2/Y250/S.
- Blow molded of high molecular weight HDPE
- Coated steel sidelever lockband
- Maximum top load not to exceed 1200 lbs.
- Handle with parrotbeak, side grabber & sling
- 76524 have a 2" NPS & 3/4" NPS bung
- Minimum wall thickness is 0.140"
- Dimensions: 22.9" dia. x 35.9" H
- Maximum filling temperature is 150°F
- UN/DOT rating: 1H2/Y250/S