DrumQuik® PUR is an easy-to-use product for extracting high purity chemicals from rigid containers (jerrycans, drums, and IBCs) using standard pumps within a closed-system design. The integrated flare outlet fitting allows secure connections to chemically resistant tubing such as PFA or FEP. The system minimizes chemical exposure and promotes employee and environmental safety. DrumQuik PUR is ideally suited to cost-sensitive one-way/single-use applications and can be disposed of, recycled along with the container, or reused with a new container. DrumQuik PUR products are manufactured in a cleanroom and double bagged to maintain purity until ready for use.
- Virgin PVDF coupler
- Virgin PEEK UHP Spring (coupler only)
- FKM coupler seals
- Torque specifications: 2" Buttress: 20 in. lbs. & Shipping plug: 15 in. lbs.
- Allows faster container change-outs
- Automatic shutoff valve stops flow when disconnected
- Cleanroom manufactured assures a high level of purity