Schedule 80 Special Reinforced (SR) Fittings reduce problems associated with over tightening of female plastic pipe threads. Not just an added ring, this unique precompression design compensates for expansion forces generated from tapered pipe thread joint make-up. Radial stress is reduced in normal installations and contained in severe over tightening situations.
- PVC with SS collar
- Provides improved sealing capabilities
- Excellent plastic-to-metal transition fitting
- Full ASTM schedule 80 conformance
- Chemical & corrosion resistant
- Temperature rating: 33°F to 140°F
- Meets NSF standards for potable water