This hose is a thermoplastic rubber reinforced with a wire helix and an external polypropylene wearstrip. It can be used for the transfer of air, chemical fumes, chips, debris, granules and dust and is commonly used for lawn mowing and leaf collection.
- Great abrasion resistance
- Ideal for applications where dragging is involved
- Wearstrip helps prevents premature wear-through
- Working pressure: 10 psi
- Vacuum rating: 28" Hg
- Bend radius: 4.25"
- Compression ratio: 1:8
- Temperature range: -60°F to 275°F
- Priced per foot, sold in 25' intervals - 25' max. length