This hose is made of 100% clear two-ply thermoplastic polyurethane material with a coated spring steel helix encapsulated and bonded to the hose jacket. This hose is commonly used for transfer of air, chemical fumes, chips, debris, granules, dust, oil mist and exhaust.
- Flexible, smooth interior
- Offers high abrasion, puncture & tear resistance
- Low temperature flexibility
- Working pressure: 15 psi
- Vacuum rating: 28" Hg
- Bend radius: 1"
- Temperature range: -40°F to 200°F
- Standard 25' rolls
- Priced per foot sold in 25' intervals only