This thermoplastic polyurethane hose reinforced with a wire helix is commonly used in chemical plants, paper mills, sawmills, sheet metal houses, flour and grain mills, and manufacturing facilities. It is also an excellent option for leaf collecting, street sweeping, and lawn mowing. It can be used for the transfer of air, chemical fumes, chip, debris, granules, dust, exhaust, ventilation, food, beverage, oil mist, oil, and petroleum.
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Excellent flex fatigue resistance
- Allows users to locate blockages
- Handles higher pressure & vacuums than standard ducting
- Temperature range: -65°F to 200°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Priced per foot; sold in 25' intervals - 25' max. length