This hose is a thermoplastic rubber reinforced with a wire helix and an external polypropylene wearstrip. It can be used for the transfer of air, chemical fumes, chips, debris, granules and dust and is commonly used for lawn mowing and leaf collection.
- Great abrasion resistance
- Ideal for applications where dragging is involved
- Wearstrip molecularly bonded to the hose wall & will not delaminate
- Wearstrip helps prevents premature wear-through
- Temperature range: -60°F to 275°F
- Standards 25' rolls
- Priced per foot sold in 25' intervals only