This hose is a thermoplastic rubber reinforced with a wire helix and an external polypropylene wear strip. It can be used for the transfer of air, chemical fumes, chips, debris, granules, and dust and is commonly used for lawn mowing and leaf collection.
- Great abrasion resistance
- Ideal for applications where dragging is involved
- Wear strip molecularly bonded to the hose wall & will not delaminate
- Wear strip helps prevent premature wear-through
- Temperature range: -60°F to 275°F
- Priced per foot; sold in 25' rolls - 25' max. length