The crystal clear PVC compound in the Nylobrade® braid reinforced clear PVC tubing provides full visual flow. The NSF certification makes Nylobrade® a good choice for drinking water applications, those involving water at temperatures up to 140°F and food processing applications. Nylobrade® is a registered trademark of NewAge® Industries.
- DEHP & plasticizer-free
- Proposition 65 compliant
- Wall thickness: .215"
- Working pressure @ 70°F: 70 psi
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 80 ±5
- Temperature range: -50°F to 175°F (for NSF 140°F)
- Meets USP Class VI & FDA standards
- NSF 51 & 61 certified
- Sold in full rolls only; 100' standard length