Weld tubing is specially designed for use in and around welding equipment or other severe-service applications. This ether-based material gives it excellent hydrolysis properties making it suitable for use in water piping, as well as pneumatic piping and vacuum applications. Tubing can be bonded together to create an ideal, color-coded solution for supply and return lines in robot welding applications. With no outer jacket to peel back, allows for ease and speed of installation when used with standard push-to-connect type fittings.
- Ether based, flame resistant, polyurethane tubing
- Working temperature: -68ºF to 140ºF
- Vacuum rating: to 28" Hg
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 95
- Meets UL 94 V0 self extinguishing requirements
- Price per foot sold in 25' intervals only