Specially designed for use in and around welding equipment or other severe-service applications. This ether-based material gives it excellent hydrolysis properties making it suitable for use in water piping, as well as pneumatic piping and vacuum applications. Tubing can be bonded together to create an ideal, color-coded solution for supply and return lines in robotic welding applications. The covering is separate from the inner tube and is easily stripped. After covering is removed, Armor-Weld™ can be used with standard push-to-connect type fittings.
- ATP polyurethane tubing covered by an olefin, flame-resistant layer
- Working temperature: -68ºF to 140ºF
- Vacuum rating: to 28 in. Hg
- Inside tube: Shore A 98
- Outer jacket rating: meets UL94V0 self-extinguishing requirements
- Price per foot, sold in 25' intervals only