All Sterilin® petri dishes are manufactured under strict aseptic conditions within a Class J clean room which complies with BS 5295. Petri dishes remain under clean room conditions throughout the manufacturing process. An in-house microbiology laboratory performs all the necessary testing, including that of sterility.
- Transparent polystyrene & optically clear Petri dishes
- For single-use
- Sterile by irradiation (71468 gamma-irradiated & 71469 E-Beam irradiated)
- Consistent flatness allows for even media distribution
- Nominal diameter: 100mm
- 71469 is vented with four small holes
- Sterile items are non-returnable