Produced from polycarbonate, these storage boxes are designed with a transparent lid for viewing contents and a frosted writing area for smear-resistant marking.
- Printed numerical grid for easy sample identification
- Each box features two angled corners to guarantee proper alignment
- Autoclavable at 121°C, 15 psig (1 bar) for 20 minutes
- Boxes have vent holes for drainage & rapid freezing
- A plastic vial picker (item 82098) comes with each BioBox™
- Temperature range: -196°C to 121°C
- Dimensions: 132mm L x 132mm W x 52mm Hgt.