These pressure regulating valves utilize the latest technology in pressure regulation. Use Type 582 to prevent pressure from damaging equipment downstream from the valve. Use Type 586 to maintain a constant pressure value upstream from the valve. Both valve types offer fully molded bodies to eliminate inconsistencies found in valves with machined bodies.
- Type 582 is a pressure reducing valve with set pressure range 7-130 psi
- Type 586 is a pressure retaining valve with set pressure range 7-150 psi
- Modular design allows parts to be interchanged
- Compact design fits in small spaces
- Brass pressure gauge & gauge guard sold separately