PolyOne's Polycast™ bullet resistant sheets are UL designated, abrasion resistant, lighter than glass, crystal clear and design-flexible to fit a range of ballistic protection applications. This sheet meets the test requirements of Building Code class CC2. ANS, Z97.1-Safety Glazing Material. With greater than 90% light transmission, it is offered with or without Polycast SAR™ (Super Abrasion Resistant) coating.
- Cast acrylic
- Coated with Polycast SAR™ (Super Abrasion Resistant) coating
- Meets the test requirements of Building Code class CC2
- ANS, Z97.1-Safety Glazing Material
- Greater than 90% light transmission
- Protects against handguns of medium power with a muzzle energy of 380 to 460 foot-pounds
- Protection: 9mm Optical Properties
- Haze <1% U.L. Designation
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"