These locking micro valves are an ideal choice for use in industrial and agricultural applications, and they are commonly used in strainer lines. Simply remove the plug from the end of a strainer and install the valve to quickly remove contents from strainers without having to remove the cap. The locking handle on this micro valve protects against accidental activation or, conversely, unintentional closure. The valve is opened or closed by pulling up on the handle and turning 90°.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene
- FKM seals
- Large handle is designed for easy gripping & turning
- Constructed from thick wall plastic for durability
- No tools required
- Maximum pressure: 300 psi
- Maximum temperature: 150°F