Angled lab tube rack is useful for keeping tube caps and marked contents easily readable, frequently used reagents at an ergonomic angle or draining excess supernatant fluid from pellets.
- Steel wire is epoxy coated for long life & easy cleaning
- Unaffected by organic solvents, salts, weak acids & weak alkalis
- Holds eight 50mL conical tubes or other vessels up to 30mm in diameter
- Attach to the underside of a shelf using built in mounting points (hardware not included)
- Keeps samples off the bench, yet immediately available
- Autoclavable at 250ºF (121ºC)
- Dimensions: 6" L x 4-3/4" W x 4-3/4" Hgt.