This open style floating rack creates maximum contact between tubes and the water and allows better water circulation. This in turn provides superior temperature control for the tube samples. Work can be done on the bench top before easily transferring the filled rack into the water bath.
- Durable, corrosion resistant, white polypropylene
- 60 places with 4x15 rows
- Holds 1.5mL-2.0mL MCT Tubes (10-12mm diameters)
- Tubes are held tightly in the rack to assure no "pop-up" tubes or "floaters"
- Pressing the legs of the rack on the bench raises the tubes and allows for easy removal
- End handles allow easy transport and stacking
- Steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
- Dimensions: 10.6" L x 3.1" W x 1.7" Hgt.