This angled rack is useful for keeping tube caps and marked contents easily readable. It keeps frequently used reagents at an ergonomic angle and drains excess supernatant fluid from pellets.
- Steel wire is epoxy coated for long life and easy cleaning
- Unaffected by organic solvents, salts, weak acids & weak alkalis
- Holds eight 50ml conical tubes or other vessels up to 30mm in diameter
- Can be attached to the underside of a shelf using built in mounting points (hardware not included)
- Keeps samples off the bench, yet immediately available
- Autoclavable at 250ºF (121ºC)