This angled lab tube rack is useful for keeping tube caps and marked contents easily readable. It keeps frequently used reagents at an ergonomic angle and drains excess supernatant fluid from pellets.
- Steel wire is epoxy coated for long life & easy cleaning
- Unaffected by organic solvents, salts, weak acids & weak alkalis
- Holds eight 50mL conical tubes or other vessels up to 30mm in diameter
- Attach to the underside of a shelf using built in mounting points (hardware not included)
- Keeps samples off the bench, yet immediately available
- Autoclavable at 250ºF (121ºC)