TrueSeal™ is a revolutionary fitting for water systems that solves a number of problems associated with push-to-connect fittings used for water treatment, potable water, food and beverage, reverse osmosis, chemical and filtration applications. These push-to-connect check valves ensure protection against reversal of flow. The valves have an arrow molded into the body to indicate the direction of flow. The valves are designed for connection with either thermoplastic or soft metal tubing and are intended for use with liquids only.
- EPDM O-ring
- 300 stainless metal grip edge
- Working pressure: up to 150 psi depending on tubing used
- Cracking pressure: 1/3 psi
- Temperature range: 34°F (1°C) to 150°F (65°C)
- Meets FDA standards & NSF-51