These PETG Biotainer™ bottles are ideal for the prolonged storage of pH sensitive materials such as culture media. Biotainer Bottles are certified sterile and ready to use. They eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilizing and its associated validations, compared to bottles designed for re-use.
- Durable, crystal clear PETG
- 48mm leakproof cap with polyethylene foam core liner
- Dimensions: 116mm Square x 265mm Hgt. w/Cap
- Suitable for storage in conditions from -40°F (-40°C) to 158°F (70°C)
- Gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10–6
- Extensive validation documentation
- Sterile bottles are sold in full cases only & are non-returnable