Nalgene™ Biotainer™ bottles and carboys are excellent for freezing applications. Bottles and carboys are designed specifically for pharmaceutical and biological manufacturers. Supplied sterile and ready to use, they reduce the risk of carry-over contamination and eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilization, and associated validations.
- Polycarbonate bottle
- Polypropylene closures feature a silicone liner
- Suitable for use in storage conditions of -148°F (-100°C) to 212°F (100°C)
- Compliance: USP Class VI, non-cytotoxic, USP <661>, non-pyrogenic
- 5mL to 5000mL: FDA 21CFR 177.1315; 10 to 20L: FDA 21CFR 177.1520
- Sterile items are non-returnable
- Sold in full cases only