These PETG Biotainer™ bottles are ideal for the prolonged storage of pH sensitive materials such as culture media. Biotainer Bottles are certified sterile and ready to use. They eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilizing and its associated validations, compared to bottles designed for re-use.
- Durable, crystal clear PETG
- Leakproof caps with polyethylene foam core liners
- Suitable for storage in conditions from -40°F (-40°C) to 158°F (70°C)
- 77825 to 77830 are gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10–6
- Sterile bottles are supported by extensive validation documentation
- Compliance: USP Class VI, non-cytotoxic, USP, non-pyrogenic,
- FDA 21CFR 177.1315.
- Sterile bottles are sold in full cases only & are non-returnable
- Caps are included