These PETG Biotainer™ bottles are ideal for the prolonged storage of pH-sensitive materials such as culture media. Biotainer™ bottles are certified sterile and ready to use. They eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilizing, and its associated validations, compared to bottles designed for re-use.
- Durable, crystal clear PETG
- Leakproof caps with polyethylene foam core liners
- Suitable for storage in conditions from -40°F (-40°C) to 158°F (70°C)
- 77825 to 77830 are gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10–6
- Sterile bottles are supported by extensive validation documentation
- Compliance: USP Class VI, non-cytotoxic, USP, non-pyrogenic,
- FDA 21CFR 177.1315.
- Sterile items are non-returnable
- Sold in full cases only