These Macrocentrifuge tubes are an efficient and economic alternative to 15ml conical tubes when working with sample volumes between 2.0 and 5.0ml. Available sterile in bags or foam racks and non-sterile with tubes and caps packaged separately.
- Polypropylene tube
- Polyethylene screw cap
- Single turn threaded caps seal easily and securely
- Graduated in 0.5mL increments
- Suitable for use from -86° to 80°C
- For low temperature sample storage, general laboratory uses, or boiling procedures
- Spin up to 25,000 x g with proper support in appropriate rotor