This oil resistant hose is ideal for the transfer of oily food products such as olive, sunflower, soybean, and peanut oils. It can also be used for grease suction and the transfer of petroleum-based oils. This hose remains flexible when exposed to oils and will not dry out or crack like other PVC hoses.
- Clear oil resistant phthalate-free PVC compound with a red stripe
- Reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire
- Dissipates static when metal wire is properly connected to ground through fitting or other means
- Glass-smooth interior reduces possibility of material buildup & ensures smooth flow
- Service temperature range: 25°F (-4°C) to 150°F (65°C)
- Meets ARPM Class A rating for oil resistance; meets NSF 51 & RoHS criteria
- Meets FDA standards
- 1/2"-2" standard length is 100' & 2-1/2"-3" standard length is 50'
- Priced per foot; sold in 10' intervals