This closed-cell foam is known for its compact feel and pleasing aesthetics. The crosslinking method improves the resilience, elasticity and temperature stability of the foam, enabling it to protect class “A” surfaces and allowing it to be used in a wide range of temperatures. It is used extensively in the packaging of food and medical products as well as for flotation devices, toys, foam tapes, decorative packing and camping and exercise mats. Additional sizes and colors are available; contact us for a quote.
- Cross-linked polyethylene foam
- High tensile & tear strengths
- Water & ozone resistant
- Thermo & vacuum formable, eliminating abrasion
- Additive EVA improves softness
- Additive FR meets UL94HFI
- Temperature range: -100°F to 180°F