These compact, sturdy, flat spray nozzles have very low drift potential. They have a removable fixed position injector and their channel design minimizes clogging. They operate at lower relative pressures than full length air induction nozzles and have very good deposition structure and crop penetration. These nozzles can be used in agriculture with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, liquid fertilizer, growth regulators and irrigation (via boom). These are the inexpensive alternative to conventional standard nozzles.
- Dimensions: 0.582" OD Dia. x 0.866" OD Hgt.
- Extremely coarse to medium droplets
- Spray angle: 110°
- Very low drift & loss-reducing up to 40 psi
- Pressure range: 15 psi to 90 psi
- Recommended filter: 50 Mesh
- Can be used with spray frames, with backpack sprayers, on golf courses & in greenhouses
- Fits bayonet cap 69385 for proper installation on to sprayers