This is a two-ply neoprene coated fiberglass in a tube and cover construction that encapsulates a bronze coated spring steel wire helix. This hose can be used for dust collection, transfer cool and warm air, welding fume exhaust, oil mist recovery, exhaust port ventilation, hot air for pellet drying, equipment cooling, air intake systems (Motor Vehicle) and exhaust ventilation.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Flame retardant - UL94V-O listed
- Not recommend for continuous flexing, liquids or abrasives
- Bend radius: 5.89"
- Working pressure: 11 psi @ 72°F
- Negative pressure: 7" Hg
- Temperature range: -65° F to 300° F
- Priced per foot, sold in full 12' length only