ALTAFLUOR® 400 PFA tubing is good choice for applications involving extreme chemical resistance combined with high temperature exposure. It is made exclusively from the highest molecular weight resins available giving it superior physical properties making it suitable for even the most demanding applications like chemical process, heat exchangers, laboratory applications, semiconductor, flow monitoring, food processing, electrical insulation and automotive.
- 100% virgin grade high performance resins used to resist stress cracking
- Non-flammable; UL 94 VO rated
- Bend radius: 2"
- Working pressure: 232 psi @ 73°F
- Temperature range: -300°F to 500°F
- Meets the requirements of USP Class VI
- NSF 51, NSF 61 & NSF 372 certified
- Meets FDA standards
- Priced per foot; sold in full 25' rolls only