Advanced microprocessor controls allow quick, precise adjustment of speed and temperature. The large, backlit LCD display provides constant visualization of the speed and temperature while a safety LED indicates when the top plate is above 50°C. In addition, an optional probe is available for applications that require precise temperature contol. When connected, the probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor, which continuously adjusts and maintains the selected temperature in the sample within +/- 0.5°C.
- Square 6.5" work surface
- Dimensions: 7" L x 10.5" W x 4" H
- Compatible with a wide variety of sizes of borosilicate glass beaker, flasks, bottles & vessels
- Speed range: 200 to 1500 RPM
- Temperature range: ambient 5°C to 380°C
- Operating temperature range: 4°C to 65°C