Ideal for the sterilization of small research tools (forceps, scissors, etc.). When the chamber is filled with the included glass beads, high temperatures (up to 300°C) can be used to eliminate the presence of bacteria, spores and other microorganisms. Note: This product is designed for RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not intended for clinical use.
- Chamber temperature can be viewed on the large LED control panel & adjusted with the control knob
- Outer casing of the unit stays cool to the touch
- Safety cover can be placed over the opening to conserve energy & reduce the heating/ramping rate
- Does not use gas, flame or chemicals and is safe for use in hoods
- The sterilizer can also be expanded into incubations & the decontamination of plastic objects/tools
- Temperature range: 100°C - 300°C