MPC Series couplings add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. Sizes to fit 1/4" and 3/8" tubing. MPC couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. Medical-grade material meets the most stringent requirements such as USP Class VI, MEM elution, agarose overlay, hemolysis in vitro and USP physicochemical tests. Minimizes fluid turbulence and decreases area for particle entrapment. Easy to operate, even with gloved hands and feature a ergonomic thumb latch. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability.
- Purple-tinted polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate autoclavable up to 250°F for 30 min. (up to 10 times)
- Flow: .290"
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polycarbonate temperature range: -40°F to 250°F
- Meets USP class VI & ADCF requirements