MPC Series couplings add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. Sizes to fit 1/4" and 3/8" tubing. MPC couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. Minimizes fluid turbulence and decreases area for particle entrapment. Easy to operate, even with gloved hands and feature a ergonomic thumb latch. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability.
- Amber-tinted polysulfone
- Polysulfone autoclavable up to 270°F for 60 min. (up to 25 times)
- Dimensions: 1.30” L x .99” Hgt.
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polysulfone temperature range: -40°F to 300°F
- Certification not available
- No longer clean room sterile